Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Best of 2009


The Best of 2009 Blog Challenge


December 16 Tea of the year. I can taste my favorite tea right now. What's yours?

Since starting this low carb kick, I've stopped drinking coffee in the mornings because I didn't want to drink it without flavored creamer, which is full of carbs, and the *sugar-free* ones are nasty. So I've started drinking Lipton French Vanilla, which is a flavored black tea, with a splash of real heavy cream. The cream makes it absolutely decadent, and the vanilla adds a sweetness without adding any sweeteners, and tea is naturally not as bitter as coffee anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^