Monday, December 14, 2009

The Best of 2009


The Best of 2009 Blog Challenge


December 14 Rush. When did you get your best rush of the year?

This one was hard for me and I had to read a lot of other people's entries before I could figure out what *my* best rush of the year was...

Was it going to NYC? No, we had a lot of fun, but the driving made it too stressful to be a rush. Was it ARGH? Same thing, tons of fun, but the crazy roads stressed me out too much to make it a rush. So I thought and read some more...

Jacqueline suggested the first dive into the lake (in May she said, but we all know I didn't get in til JULY practically), and that was indeed a rush, but was it the *best*...??? No, I can't say it was.

First kisses? Um... none this year.

Meeting my grandson Benji? Giving him a bottle for the first time? Making him giggle? All awesome wondrous marvelous things to me, but not *rush* producing moments...

Getting the car fixed all right & proper? Hmmmm... close, but no.

I think the BEST RUSH for me was getting my new camera. Crazy, no big deal to some, maybe a little materialistic, but I had a lot of emotional attachments to my old camera which died before its time, and I have been very sad, and without a good camera, for a long time. Jacqueline & I researched all kinds of cameras, and looked for the perfect camera for me in our price range, and I really couldn't be happier...

I've had her for several months now, and I still am discovering new things and learning all the settings. There is rarely a day that goes by without me taking some kind of pictures, and I am frequently thanking Jacqueline for encouraging me to get it, helping me find the means, and researching so many different brands and features...

I <3 my camera...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^