Monday, December 30, 2013

Kickin' It Old Skool Blog-A-Thon #30

Today Jamie and Shannon asked us to:
Share one of your favourite recipes!

This is really hard for me. I used to do a lot of cooking and use a lot of recipes, but I don't cook so much anymore, and when I do now, I don't usually use a recipe, just mix stuff together to make it taste good. LOL! But a few years ago Jacqueline found a great way to cook pork that is DEEEELISH without any additional seasoning, but works great for BBQ pulled pork too.

Kahlua Pork
  • 1 T Liquid Smoke
  • 3 T kosher salt
  • 1 pork shoulder (4-6 lbs)
Mix Liquid Smoke and kosher salt together, then rub all over the pork shoulder covering all sides thoroughly. Bake in a 325°F oven in an uncovered roasting pan (no rack necessary) for 5 hours. Then remove bone and shred with two forks. You can remove some or all of the fat at this time as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^