Thursday, December 26, 2013

Kickin' It Old Skool Blog-A-Thon #26

Today Jamie and Shannon ask us:
What are 10 things in your fridge?

Before I tell you what's inside, I want you to see what's outside...

Click to embiggen...

Check out those awesome drawings. A multicolored house from a 2nd grade girl I had in one class a few weeks ago, complete with snowman (on green grass! XD ) and a big arrow pointing to him, and a drawing of ME with green & blond hair singing FA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA from a special ed 3rd grader I had the 2nd week in December. I <3 getting art from my students... ^o^

OK! 10 things IN my fridge! RANDOMNESS!

1. Grape Jelly
2. Eggs
3. Yeast
4. Calorie Free Caramel Syrup (yuck on ice cream, but decadent in coffee)
5. Creole Mustard (yum)
6. Cran-cherry gelatin salad
7. Peanut Butter Fudge
8. one lone hot diggety dog
9. Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi
10. Pure Maple Syrup

What's in your wallet... erm... fridge?

1 comment:

  1. I have 30 jars of pickles, olives, jams, syrups, and condiments, plus some bags of milk, blocks of cheese, yogurt, chocolate milk, egg nog, juice, leftovers, homemade maple syrup, butter, celery, carrots...

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^