Blizzard-y nails with little groundhogs!
That one on the left saw his shadow! XD
How I did it:
- After preparing my nails for painting (cleaning, trimming, shaping, basecoat), I painted them with a plain white color. It took a few coats because my white always seems to leave visible brush strokes.
- Then I topped that with a sheer coat of Wet 'n' Wild #438. It's a cream-colored opalescent polish with tiny iridescent glitter flakes.
- Then I used a clear silver glitter polish just to make it more blizzard-y!
- Next I used a random pearly brown color I have - no labels on it anywhere! - to make my little groundhogs on a few nails.
- Then I used black & white with 2 small dotting tools to dab on the noses & eyes.
- To make the lighter belly on the one groundhog I used a sheer flesh-color by DuraGlow called Sea Shell.
- Of course I topped it all with China Glaze Fairy Dust, because one can never have too much glitter, and a clear top coat.