Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Days 22 to 27 of my 31 Day Drawing Challenge

22. Draw Something You Want

Click to biggify!

Long colorful hair, feeling pretty & healthy, but mostly JOY...

23. Draw Something You Miss
After drawing this, I decided not to post it.  Like a smoker misses smoking, sometimes you miss things that just aren't good for you.

24. Draw Something You Need

Click to biggify!

Showers of money right into my bank account please...  XD

25. Draw a Couple

Click to biggify!

Two Peas in a Pod!  ^o^

26. Draw Scenery

Click to biggify!

I've been wanting to draw a tree on a hill for a long time now.  This one I left uncolored so I could color it digitally.  I'll post the finished product when it's done!

27. Draw Something You Don't Like

Click to biggify!

Canned Asparagus.  Love it fresh, just don't like it canned. 

And may I comment just one more time about how I hate my scanner for messing up the colors so much...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^