Monday, February 06, 2012

The Best of Super Bowl 2012

Funny Commercials:
~CRV Matthew Broderick's Day Off
~Kia Optima Dream Car
~Bud Light Rescue Dog (also made me cry at the end)

Made me Cry:
~Best Buy Innovators
~Budwieser Prohibition
~Chevy Sonic Stunt Car
~Toyota Camry

Made Lia Laugh:
~Cheetah Velostar
~Doritos Man's Best Friend
~eTrade Fatherhood


Drawing of Lia by Lia

Movie to see:
~John Carter
~The Lorax
~Avengers

Hot:
~H&M David Beckham

Honorable Mention:
~Elton John Pepsi
~Chevy 2012 Mayan Apocalypse
~Cars.com
~Coke Bear catch
~Dorito Sling Baby
~Dannon Oikos John Stamos
~Hyundai Think Fast

And the Very Best:
~Vampire Audi
~M&Ms


1 comment:

  1. I just had a read through your blog. Very entertaining! I love the drawing challenge, now I have to follow your blog so I don't miss any days!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^