Saturday, February 04, 2012

Day 4 of my 31 Day Drawing Challenge

4. Draw Your Favorite Place


Click to biggify!

Well this might not make sense if you're just passing over it, but with a little explaining...

I was gonna try to do a sketch of Flat Rock or mebbe of the bed (LOL).  Perhaps the Oswego or Syracuse skyline... Then I thought I could somehow do Jacqueline's arms (hard) or a sketch of New York State with a heart where Oswego is, but I didn't do any of that.  I could say I had no time to do a proper drawing, but I'm typing this out right now and I could be drawing, but I *did* draw today... And that's what you see here.

You see, today was Lia's 14th birthday, she was going to an overnight with her church group, and we were going to run a few other errands and spend some time with some other LGBT families.  This stressed me out: the errands on my day off and visiting with people I don't know so much...  I'm not good at realizing when or why I am stressed, I just get really touchy.  And I was about to start my period.  *rolls eyes*  Horrible excuse for moodiness but it happens and I never realize WHY I was so overly emotional about [fill-in-the-blank] until after the fact.  (I'm working on this.)  It doesn't matter exactly what happened, but I had a break-down in the car full of everyone, and they all supported me and made me feel so much more a part of the family than I realized I was.

Later at the LGBT party, we were asked to draw our families.  This is what I drew.  And as cliché as it might sound, of all the places I could go, my favorite place to be is with them.  Wherever that may be.  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^