Thursday, November 27, 2008

TiLT: Things I Love Thursday

Today, here in the US, it is Thanksgiving. A day to celebrate all we are thankful for, and what better way than by listing a few of my favorite things... *starts singing* When the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I'm feeling sad, I simply remember - wait... sorry... where was I? *ahem* Ah! Yes, my favorite things... Things I Love!



I love that my girlfriend lets me sleep in on days like today. She gets up early, showers, then gets all the kids up and showered, before waking me...

I love coffee with chocolate in it. Our coffee maker broke and Ant can't fix it, but my girlfriend has figured out how to make coffee with it anyway, and still manages to make me a cup even if it takes her 45 minutes...

Copper. The copper wire I have is so pretty! I have made such pretty jewelry with it and that bracelet just blows me away! I can't wait to get more, so I can make more chainmaille jewelry!

Playing with clay. Yes I make stuff to sell, but it's fun and I wouldn't give it up even if I wanted to...

I love that my girlfriend loves me even when I am difficult and stubborn and contrary.

My kitty, Bunny, I am sure I've said that one before, but it's true. I love her so much and am so grateful she is still with me...

My friends... I can call them any time and I know they'll be there to help me anyway they can...

So what are the things you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^