The Most Dangerous Cake Recipe In The World:
Use a 10 oz., 11 oz. or 12 oz. coffee mug. Recipe is designed for a 1000 watt microwave oven. If your oven is less, say 700 watts, bake a few seconds longer. If your oven is more, say 1100 watts, bake a few seconds less.
4 Tbsp cake flour (plain, not self-rising, not cake mix)
4 Tbsp sugar
2 Tbsp cocoa
1 small or medium egg
3 Tbsp milk (any kind you like)
3 Tbsp oil
1 small splash of vanilla
3 Tbsp chocolate chips (optional)
- Add dry ingredients to mug, mix well with a table fork.
- Add egg, mix thoroughly with a teaspoon.
- Pour in milk, oil and vanilla, mix well.
- Add chips, if using. Mix in.
- Put the mug into the microwave oven and bake for 3 minutes on high.
- The cake may rise above the top of the mug. Don't be alarmed by this.
- Allow it to cool a little, then tip it onto a plate.
- Eat and enjoy! Makes one good serving or two smaller servings.
- You may have to experiment a little with this one.
- Measure everything accurately. You may want to use less sugar. Add cake flour in the same amount as the sugar you don't use.
- Mix thoroughly. Scrape the bottom and the round edge at the bottom of the cup with the spoon. The dry ingredients have a tendency to stick there.
- The cake may not come out as a perfect cylinder.
And WHY is this the most dangerous cake recipe in the world? Because, now we are all only five minutes away from chocolate cake at any time of day or night!!!