Thursday, November 06, 2008

TiLT: Things I Love Thursday

Brought to you by Gala Darling...


I've no idea how I found this woman's blog, but she is the ultimate cool chick. I want to have just one iota of her daring, her style, her joie-de-vivre... It would be wonderful! So because I am feeling a bit weepy today, and want to lift my spirits, here is my TiLT list:

♥ My girlfriend's hair, it falls in the softest prettiest coppery curls
♥ Lia's hugs
♥ My candy box (with or without the candy)
♥ Painting & playing with clay
♥ Road trips in a nice vehicle
♥ Reading a good book
♥ Curling on the sofa under a blanket with a kitty on my lap
♥ The sound of the kids laughing & singing & playing

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^