Saturday, November 29, 2008

Product Review: Wonka Tinglerz

Who remembers Pop Rocks? I love those things! Little explosions in your mouth, bursting between your teeth, and sizzling on your tongue... Only trouble is they get stuck in your teeth too, which isn't so fun, unless you like the explosions to still be going on 5 minutes later as the candy slowly dissolves...

But look what I have discovered:
Wonka Tinglerz
Wonka Tinglerz
How cool is that? Look at that awesome purple packaging! SHINY! ^-^

But let's open it up and try it... Wait... What?
Tear Quickly ... ???
Tear Quickly ... ???
What happens if I don't??? Anyway, I opened carefully, not *quickly* because if I "Tear Quickly" I'll scatter little Tinglerz all over the house... :P

Hmmm...
Quite a bit of size variance...
Quite a bit of variance...
I hope their good!

Oooo....
Crunchies!
Crunchies!
These are awesome! They're like those Nestlé's Buncha Crunch with Pop Rocks added!

Oh the fun!

Chocolatey goodness, rice crispy crunchies, and the bursting when you bite them, and sizzling on your tongue...

Oh... but here comes the Nutrition Facts...

A 1 oz bag is 1 serving, with 130 calories, 7 grams of fat, and 19 grams of carbs. These are actually not too bad for me! The carbs are within the range for a snack, and the calories are *too* high. Not something I'd be noshing on everyday, but they're a nice little treat!

I give them...

Two Ears Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^