Monday, March 25, 2013

Daily Dares: Days... erm...

Hehehehe...  Time for a Ketchup Post!  XD


  • Pass one French lesson on Duolingo and Memrise each every day
    I've been slowing down on these, life's been busy and even though I've been working through a lesson every day, I've not been passing them even after 5 or 6 tries.  But since you only get to make 3 mistakes before the lesson restarts, I figured I got through all the questions correctly at least once...  LOL!

  • Create each day
    Bunnies!  I'm about a week behind and haven't finished some, but I thought I'd post the ones I have completed...

    From 3-10-13...

    Click to embiggen...


    From 3-11-13; love this one's expression...

    Click to embiggen...


    From 3-12-13; trying to find a basic shape to build off of for a tribal tattoo...

    Click to embiggen...


Keep your eyes peeled for more!  ^-^

2 comments:

  1. I love these sketches and I've also been learning a little bit of french on my duolingo app :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Maybe we could connect on duolingo and give each other support! You can find me at http://duolingo.com/#/BunnyKissd! ^-^

      Delete

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^