Monday, March 11, 2013

Daily Dares: Days 68 - 70

Crazy weekend, and I feel really discombobulated, disorganized, and disconnected...

Since this is the beginning of the 2nd week, I should recap my weekly dares, and see how we did...
  • Make 4 phone calls, 2 scheduled, 2 random:
    Wow.  Epic fail.  None.  Not one.  Thanks to a comment left by acelightning, I've been ferreting out the reasons for my fears, but still need to push past them.

  • Apply for 4 job, 3 school districts, 1 other:
    Oh yes, another fail.  I kept putting it off, and boom. Suddenly weekend of chaos and omg a new week! before I could blink it felt like...  I believe I will need to go back to having a sort of a list telling me wha needs doing each day...

And my dailies....
  • Pass one French lesson on Duolingo and Memrise each every day
    Wow, I have no idea how I managed to do it, but I did!  Two French lessons each day!  o.O  Got them done early in the morning Saturday, and Sunday night, half dead, it took me soooo many tries!  Today took lots of tries too.  I think it's best when I work in the morning, instead of waiting until the evening; also, I *really* should get out that notebook!

  • Create each day
    On Saturday night we were away from home babysitting the grandbabies until very late, and this little sketch was done with a squirmy little girl who did *not* want to go bed resting on my lap...

    Click to embiggen...

    Nothing completed on Sunday, but I did get to work on *some* drawing & painting...

    Click to embiggen...

    And today I slept late, stayed in my PJs, and generally tried to rest & recover from the hectic weekend, but I did more painting and tomorrow should have both completed!  ^-^

    Click to embiggen...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^