Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Daily Dares: Day 64

Beautiful sunny day today... Got much accomplished despite some computer-related frustrations... Yay!
  • Pass one French lesson on Duolingo each day
    Wow.  No errors at all today! -- Well ok, I was marked wrong for translating something with a conjunction; Duolingo doesn't like that. -- But still, I am pleased with myself... ^-^

  • Create each day
    Today's creation took the form of editing several photos I took last week and adding text to get the word out about alternatives to live bunnies for your children's Easter basket.  My favorite...


    Click to Embiggen...

    You can find them all on this post; so please hop on over, and click through to flickr to find larger or smaller images to pass on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^