Saturday, March 30, 2013

Comment Threading

Oh my good gracious! I am so excited! I have long bemoaned the fact that I couldn't reply directly to the comments I'd get here, like I could - very easily - on LJ. I looked into it a long while ago, but it wasn't an option.

Well recently I saw a "Reply" link on someone else's blogspot comment, and decided today to figure out HOW! Lo & behold, Google has made it super easy with just a clickity-click to adjust a setting! BAM!

Now I can reply when I get your comments! YAY! \^o^/

(Here's the link to enable threaded commenting if you're interested: http://support.google.com/blogger/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1725597)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^