Friday, January 04, 2013

Daily Dares: Day 4

I haven't made much progress on any of my other Dares, but my chosen daily ones have been getting done, no matter how challenging they are to me. Here is today's progress report:
  • √ French lesson on Duolingo
    Need to remember my verb endings...

  • √ Call someone
    Only one call today; although I did try to call 2 people, I meant to call 3.

  • √ Draw a rabbit
    Today's bunny is in response to the Illustration Friday prompt: EDGE, and I used this bunny as a photo reference. I am wishing I had one of those fancy artists' erasers that look like a pencil for doing whiskers...

    Click to embiggen...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^