Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Daily Dares: Day 22

Today we have been pounded with snow, as some might say...  It didn't really come in a pounding manner, like a hurricane might, but rather a smothering manner... Since early today it's just been snowing and snowing and snowing and snowing and snowing... Much like the Energizer bunny...  LOL!

How about my dares?
  • √ French lesson on Duolingo
    Not too bad; I think I need to slow down sometimes...

  • √ Call someone
    Called & talked to mom, not much snow down there she said...

  • √ Draw a rabbit
    Ta-da!  This one needs color & text but I *ELL*OH*VEE*EE* LOVE it!

    Click to embiggen...

    Oh yes, it will have punny little words... You will *ELL*OH*VEE*EE* LOVE it too!

1 comment:

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^