Thursday, April 24, 2008

Notice

I can only do so much before I crash... I can either read and reply to my email, I can read LJ & a few other blogs, I can post to my blogs, or I can just screw the whole damn computer and go sleep. Which is probably what I should have been doing, but...

This week I haven't been keeping up much at all. I tried paring my list down, it doesn't work... I love my friends, I don't want to *cut* any of them...

Anyway, what I'm trying to say with my jell-o-fied, sleep-deprived brain is that if you've said something important you better tell me to go look or comment with it here, because I don't know if I'll have an opportunity anytime soon to go back and read everything...

And everyone knows if you don't comment on someone's entry within the first 36-48 hours, you might as well not comment because they'll have forgotten what they wrote, and wonder why you're not commenting on their more recent posts! LOL!

I'm going bed... do your thang, peoples...

EDIT: I have no idea why semagic always posts this 4 hours earlier than I really post it. And it even put it ahead of the one I posted a little while ago... *BLAH* I'm going to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^