Friday, April 11, 2008

Glass tiles for my bathroom

For a long time now I have wanted to redecorate a bathroom with these gorgeous glass mosaic tiles, like I saw in an ad for some new bathroom product ages ago. What's great about The Glass Tile Store is that you can get samples for just the cost of shipping which is only about four or five dollars, and they have got a wonderful selection! The 1”x1” stained glass and iridescent tiles are similar to the kind that were in that ad; the river bardiglio gray river rocks would go perfect in the pond-themed bathroom I want to do; and the jelly bean blend pebble glass would be adorable in a child’s candy-themed bathroom! I can't wait until we can afford to redo the bathrooms here! ^_^



EDIT:
I ought to delete this post since I never got paid for it because of PPP screwed up my blogs, but I don't blog about things unless I really mean it, so I suppose I'll leave this here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^