Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Maintenance & responsibility

I spent most of today doing general maintenance to my websites. I have tagged all the entries here, and cleaned up some settings here and on LJ. I even signed up for some other sites, but am still waiting on approval for them...

I'm a bit upset that more than half my vacation is gone and I haven't had the chance to do the things I really wanted because I spent the last 2 days helping my dad out, and will have to go out on Fri & Sat too. I was hoping to just lounge around all week and play around rearranging the bedroom, organizing my stuff, cleaning up the yard... I suppose I could have on Sat and Sun, or today and tomorrow, but we had planned on going out and it wasn't until later in the day that we decided not to. :\

Meh. No one's fault, just feeling discontent, like everything is always rushed and there is no time to sit & relax anymore because it's either work or helping someone else or running the usual errands...

I really am just a homebody and want to stay home 95% of the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^