Sunday, April 20, 2008

65 Questions

1. What time did you get up today? 9:30ish

2. Diamonds or pearls? Meh, pearls I guess

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Eragon (damn that was over a year ago)

4. What is your favorite TV show? CSI

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? breakfast bars

6. What is your middle name? Katherine

7. What food do you dislike? canned asparagus

8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? don’t have one

9. What kind of car do you drive? 1996 Dodge Caravan

10. Favorite sandwich? BLT or a Buffalo chicken

11. What characteristic do you despise? meanness

12. Favorite item of clothing? I used to have this purple tie-dyed sundress... I don’t really have a favorite anymore...

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? someplace warm with a nice place to swim

14. What color is your bathroom? awful

15. Favorite brand of clothing? *Brand?* I don’t even have a favorite *item* of clothing and you think I have a favorite *brand* now???

16. Where would you retire to? an RV

17. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Well my last was pretty memorable, but not for good reasons; Jacqueline and Jaie both did a really good job with my 35th...

18. Favorite sport to watch? Professional Dough Throwing! (If I have to watch anything... :P)

19. Furthest place you are sending this: Um... to my blog...

20. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? Well since I’m posting it on my blog, anyone can reply or post in their own...

21. Person you expect to send it back first? Um...

22. Favorite saying: I don't know that I have one...

23. When is your birthday? July 22

24. Are you a morning person or a night person? depends, I can get used to getting up early, I can get used to staying up late, I think I prefer to wake about the time the sun comes up, and stay up as late as I want (meaning I don’t *have* to go to bed so I can get enough sleep to be coherent the next day...

25. What is your shoe size? depends on the shoe, 8-10

26. Pets? yes, 3 cats: Bunny, TenKitty, and Saten, and one Guinea pig, Allie (and four kids too, but CPS frowns on referring to them as such...)

27. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? We got a Guinea pig!

28. What did you want to be when you were little? A farmer (the kind who just has horses), a ballerina (HA!), and a vet (viewing a live spay in my teens killed that one)

29. How are you today? Not to bad, wishing vacation was longer, but also wishing for more money, so...

30. What is your favorite candy? See my last post...

31. What is your favorite flower? Lilacs

32. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Um...none at the moment.

33. What is your full name? Diana Katherine Bukowski née Brown

34. What are you listening to right now? wind chimes (lovely breezy day!)

35. What was the last thing you ate? Tuna melt on a bagel – no, a sour strawberry hard candy

36. Do you wish on stars? sometimes

37. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Ooo, we discussed this a long time ago on my LJ, and I thought I would be green, because it was used on every picture I drew just about (grass, leaves, etc.), but now I am not so sure...

Let’s see what the memes say!

What color crayon are you?

You are: Purple Crayon
Take this quiz!

Quizilla |
Join| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code


What Crayon are You?
Your Result: Jazzberry Jam
 

You are a little eccentric, and very creative. You like to come up with your own ways to do stuff, and are usually very fashionable. You're an individual, and people respect you for that.

(YES THIS IS A REAL CRAYON COLOR)

Cotton Candy
 
Torch Red
 
Royal Purple
 
Fuzzy Wuzzy Brown
 
What Crayon are You?
Make Your Own Quiz


And it really is a crayon too... More red than purple, but interesting...


38. How is the weather right now? sunny & breezy

39. Favorite soft drink? Sadly it's been discontinued... *sniff*

40. Favorite restaurant? Dinosaur BBQ

41. Hair color? PURPLE! Well, mine isn’t right now, but that’s my favorite... Mine is brown right now... all natural too... :P

42. Siblings? none

43. Favorite day of the year? Um... Don’t have one.

44. What was your favorite toy as a child? My crayons and paper prolly, or Barbie

46. Summer or winter? Summer

48. Hugs or kisses? Both

50. Chocolate or Vanilla? what for? Vanilla is good for sundaes with lots of toppings, chocolate for everything else!

51. Do you want your friends to email you back? Of course!

52. When was the last time you cried? I dunno...

53. What is under your bed? Stuff

54. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Rachel

55. What did you do last night? See the post before my last! LOL!

56. Favorite smell? Ooo... so many! Lilacs, fresh cut grass, roses, sandalwood, rain, sex, coffee...

57. What are you afraid of? being alone and unloved, not needed, discarded

58. Salty or sweet? sweet! ^_^

59. How many keys on your key ring? 6

60. How many years at your current job? less than one

61. Favorite day of the week? Friday.

62. How many towns have you LIVED IN? 6 or 7 but all in the same area except for the time in Hawaii and Chicoutimi

63. Do you make friends easily? Not really

64. How many people will you send this to? anyone who reads my blog

65. How many will respond? anyone who wants

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^