Thursday, May 30, 2013

Wishcasting Wednesday

Oh yes, a day late & a dollar short, but hey, better late than never!  Perhaps that should be on my tombstone...  XD

What sweetness do you wish for?

Oh how I love this image, delicious pink cotton candy ice cream with sprinkles... and those words in the background... "Serve Yourself" ...they seem to hold a second meaning...


♥ Img Src ♥

Off the top of my head, I wish for the sweetness of ice cream every night.  Every flavor.  And chocolate chip cookies.  And cake with buttercream frosting and brownies with caramel.  And cotton candy, and sprinkles on everything, and pie with whipped cream, and chocolate, and... and...

None of that would really be good for me to have every day.

So...

♥ I wish for the sweetness of summer, long days filled with laughter and lounging in the lake.  (Minus the mosquitoes & other bothersome bugs!)

♥ I wish for the sweetness of success, comfortably & joyfully earning the money for the things we need and want.  (Minus the fear & insecurity!)

♥ I wish for the sweetness of love, from family & friends, and the resurgence of the sweet & easy love between my partner & I. 

You can be a maker of magic and a tender of wishes. It’s easy. Answer the wish prompt on your blog and then add a direct link to your post in the box [at the link] below. Support wishes by visiting other participants, leaving a comment saying “As (insert name) wishes for her/himself, so I wish for her/him also.” It’s that simple. There is great power in wishing together.
~ Jamie Ridler

What sweetness do you wish for?

4 comments:

  1. Hold the bugs - bring on the money! I'm with you on those! ;-)

    As you wish for yourself I also wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! Looking for some of that sweet and easy love between my hubby and I. 29 years married, we are refreshing things. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture and the first paragraph had me heading for the kitchen. ;)
    Wishing you beautiful, loving, abundant summer days.
    As Diana wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^