Thursday, May 30, 2013

Full Moon Dreamboard

The Full Flower Moon asks:
“How would you like to bloom? Who are you when you are in full bloom?”

Click to embiggen...

This month I chose a big hot pink lily in full bloom as my background.  I am still working with Pink for a few more weeks, and this question also seems like one she would ask...


Click to embiggen...

Who am I when I am in full bloom?  I am The Goddess of Magic, Mirth, and Mischief!  Bubbly, festive, and fiendishly fun.  I am a carefree spirit.  I am love.  I am sex.


Click to embiggen...

How would I like to bloom?  With money made EASY.  As ME.


Click to embiggen...

I would bloom with a summer state of mind, all year long.  Reveling in sparkle & color!


Click to embiggen...

I would be full of giggles, wishes, and polka dot kisses, and filled with love, too.

What are you dreaming under this Full Flower Moon? This is the time when the buds have transformed into blooms, reminding us it is time to do the same. What are your full flower dreams? Who are you when you’re in full bloom? Let’s share our dreams and make beautiful magic together under the Full Moon! ~ Jamie Ridler

8 comments:

  1. Polka dot kisses - I really LOVE that phrase!!! Hope all your mon dreams coem true for you, along with the polka dot kisses, mirth, magic and mischief!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think I found that in a baby magazine we started getting out of the blue... no babies in the house but it's cute to page through and has some nice things for clipping! ^_^

      Delete
  2. Wow! What an amazing board - it's so vibrant and energetic!

    May all your dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Summer State of Mind!!! That is my favorite time of year. Hope your month is full of bloom!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^