Monday, May 13, 2013

BYOB: Days 10 - 13

I've been a little lazy about uploading and sharing these, but I've been taking them and uploading to the group on Flickr when I can.  It's been a wonderful experience and I highly recommend it!  (Click here to find out more!)

Day 10: Give Our Gremlins a Talking to
I decided that my serious face isn't as serious as I thought...

Click to embiggen...


Day 11: Savor A Moment.
One of my favorite moments of the day: climbing into bed beside my love and reading for a bit before heading off to the land of nod... This one is SOOC, I played around with it some, lightening it, upping the saturation, turning it black & white... in the end, I really just like this as is. :)

Click to embiggen...


Day 12: Get Creative with Mirrors
Mirrors on 3 walls of the bedroom, and through a doorway, a fourth, make for some very interesting images... (Some brightening was all this needed...)

Click to embiggen...


Day 13: The Truth of Today
I was tired and achy and generally feeling pretty low...

Click to embiggen...

To see my other photos, follow these links:
May 1 & 2
May 3 & 4
May 5 - 9

Or check out my Be Your Own Beloved set on Flickr!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^