Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wishcasting Wednesday

How do you wish to spend your days?


Img Src

This is actually something I've been thinking a lot about lately.  The flow of our lives seems to be changing and I am reminded of something I wrote a long time ago somewhere about how my perfect day would go.  I think that the vision I had written about back then is slowly coming to be, and yet I seem to be fighting it.  I have this feeling that life is *supposed* to consist of *going* to work, getting a paycheck from someone else, doing something you might not really enjoy.  So there's a general feeling of anxiety in me about how things are changing.

However, like I said, I think things are lining up to make the vision of the perfect day for me be a reality.

I wish for most of my days to be spent creating: painting, drawing, sculpting... and I wish to spend other days sharing the things I've created, selling them on the internet or having shows, and days when I share what I've learned in creating, showing others they *can* do art.  Of course, I also wish for days of rest and play with my friends and family, filled with joy and love.

You can be a maker of magic and a tender of wishes. It’s easy. Answer the wish prompt on your blog and then add a direct link to your post in the box [at the link] below. Support wishes by visiting other participants, leaving a comment saying “As (insert name) wishes for her/himself, so I wish for her/him also.” It’s that simple. There is great power in wishing together.
~ Jamie Ridler

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^