Sunday, October 03, 2010

Mermaid for Ripples

Well I am a little sad. Ripple has closed without ever posting the ATC I made back in June for them. But they did a tremendous job! They had over 900 art donations and raised over $11,090! And while many artists contributed, both unknown and well-known alike, there really was only one person running the Ripple blog, the person who got the whole things started, Kelly Light. She did an amazing job!

I still would like to offer my little bit of art to someone who donates. So I will send this off to the first person who donates to the National Wildlife Federation’s Gulf Oil Spill Restoration Fund and sends me the email confirmation of the donation. (Just fwd the email to bunnykissd [at] gmail.com.) If you're not interested, please pass the message on to others who might be! Thanks!


Click for larger view...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^