Click for details!
One thing I think we'll be making this upcoming week is Candy Corn Bark. There are lots of recipes out there on the web, but we'll probably be making this version:
Candy Corn Bark
15 Oreos, broken up (the Halloween ones look really cool in this)
1.5 cups pretzels, sticks or thin twists, broken up
1/3 cup raisins or dried cranberries
1.5 pounds of white chocolate (maybe I can talk Jacqueline into doing this half white-half dark)
2 cups candy corn
- Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper and on it, spread the Oreos, pretzels, raisins, and about 1.5 cups of candy corn evenly.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler, or in the microwave, stirring at 30 seconds intervals until melted. Remove from the heat while there are still a few chunks, and stir until smooth, because white chocolate burns easily.
- Drizzle the melted white chocolate over the cookie mixture until it is mostly covered and stuck together.
- Top with remaining candy corn and holiday sprinkles.
- Let cool until hardened.
- Break into smaller pieces and store in an air-tight container.
I can not wait to try this! (I'll try to get some pics before it's gone... ) For more candy corn goodies from Etsy, check out this treasury!