Monday, December 28, 2009

The Best of 2009


The Best of 2009 Blog Challenge


December 26 Insight or aha! moment. What was your epiphany of the year?

Definitely all I talked about here...

December 27 Social web moment. Did you meet someone you used to only know from her blog? Did you discover Twitter?

We met Reid! And a lovely bunch of unschoolers when we went to ARGH, but I didn't really know them before...

December 28 Stationery. When you touch the paper, your heart melts. The ink flows from the pen. What was your stationery find of the year?

Erm... I haven't really done much letter writing, and I usually use a card when I do... However, I kinda feel that way when I pick up my sketch pad & pencil! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^