Tuesday, December 08, 2009

The Best of 2009


The Best of 2009 Blog Challenge


December 8 Moment of peace. An hour or a day or a week of solitude. What was the quality of your breath? The state of your mind? How did you get there?

This was definitely my time at ARGH. Jacqueline & I spent some time in the cabin alone while the girls ran amok ... um... were out playing with new friends, and we just read and relaxed, I drew, she cooked... It was just very nice... Sun pouring in, nature all around...

I got there though, by driving a very long time over very steep curvy hills from NY through PA, MD, WV, and VA to TN. ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^