Thursday, October 01, 2009

TiLT and MMB Winner!

I've not done one of these in a long time (they seem to be getting further & further apart!), and I have much to be loving! But first, I completely failed to do Mosaic Monday Bunday this Monday! I have a super de-duper reason though, wait 'til you see.... ~_^ So before we get to that, and TiLT, let's pick a winner! Several people guessed that the secondary theme was indeed FALL (or Autumn as the case may be), so I had Random.org pick me a winner:

And our second correct guess came from Carol from My Painting Room! Check out her beautiful watercolors! (And Carol, in case you didn't get my email, please send your address to me at bunnykissd@gmail.com so I can send your package!)

And now, onto...

First and foremost this week is my reason for slacking off on the blogging...

Benji! My gift-grandson who has come to stay with us during the week! (Being held by his Granny in this photo...)


And then of course there is...

My New Camera, which did not take all these photos...


Visiting the zoo is always fun...

Emma & Benji, Paparazzi style!



Penguin People!


I also love Drag Kings (I've mentioned Drag Queens in previous TiLTs, but these dudes are just as talented...)

Johnny Shotts


Don't forget...

Road Trips! (Bet the new camera would get a better shot...)


And then there's family fun...

Ant & Jacqueline who tells Wicked Puns...


Fall is in the air now...

Sumac & Purple Asters


And have I mentioned my new grandson?

Lia feeding Benji (Is there anything cuter?)


Honorable Mentions: Making party plans, the Reflet collection and the Merveilles de la Mer collection, these images, making art, making travel plans, BunnyFish!


Positive Graffiti

Things I Love Thursday is brought to you by Gala Darling...







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^