Saturday, October 03, 2009

The 7- Meme Award

I've been tagged! Whee! Charity Joy Bell tagged me and thus, I am compelled by the Bloggers Code of Honor...

To receive this award, you are supposed to list 7 personality traits of yourself, and then pass on to 7 other people who should link back to you, do the same, and also pass on to seven others.


So personality traits... weird... does anyone other than psychologist really know what those are? *I* don't... rilly... so I looked it up. And that's trait #1 of mine. If I come across something I don't understand, I need to look it up. (Here's a good site: http://wilderdom.com/personality/L6-2PersonalityTraits.html) Ok, maybe that's not a *trait* but I am counting it as one... The rest in list format!

2. I tend to be sensitive
3. and emotional
4. and imaginative.
5. I am trusting (to a fault)
6. and shy in person
7. but really very friendly & warm.

And now to tag 7 of you! Ummmm... I don't wanna... :P Trait #8, I don't like to follow the rules... LOL! If you feel a desire to do this, please feel free to steal and use 'til your heart's content!

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahaha hahahahaha ha ha ha hahahaha!!!!! You are too much, CRL!!!! ;-D

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^