Sunday, April 27, 2008

WOW

I am so behind in posting these! Jacqueline's been so busy writing...

I broke them into groups of 2 or 3 with a similar topic area; hopefully it makes it easier to find things you're interested in...

Colorpoint Shorthair Cats: Breed Profile - this one reminds me a lot of my mom's cat... I wouldn't be surprized if the pet shop lied... :\
Egyptian Mau Cats: Breed Profile - And these remind me of my little TenKitty, but TenKitty doesn't have such lovely spots...
Havana Brown Cats: Breed Profile - Ooo... a kitty for the true chocolate connoisseur! Hehehe...

Ten Tips for Rabbit Owners - Excellent! She remembered everything I taught her... ^_^
Raising Free Range Chickens for Better Tasting Eggs and Meat - Why yes, we are considering it...
Beekeeping: The Advantages of Choosing the Top Bar Hive - Very interesting if you're considering beekeeping like we are!

The Advantages of Using Gardening Design Software - Designing your garden on the computer is sometimes easier than pencil & paper...
The Many Uses of Oswego Tea - We're hoping to grow some in our yard!

The Five Best Coffee Shops in Oswego, New York - Oh such lovely delicious places...
The Best Places to Fish in Oswego County, New York - For the fishing enthusiast who may be looking for some place new...
Review: Bombard Rustic Cabins in Saranac Lake, New York - Such wonderful memories of this place!

Kids Do Their Chores with the Ticket Method Reward System - Seriously!  It works!  I was impressed with how well!
Juno: Teen Pregnancy Discussion Opener for Parents - Such a good movie, I cannot recommend seeing this enough...
Bisexuality - Not Just a Phase - Living proof here...

Best Sites for Substitute Teacher Resources - A top ten list of sites chock full of tips for people like me!  ^_^
Joint Compression, Brushing: Tactile Stimulation Technique for the Special Education Classroom - One of the classrooms I worked in used this method which was new to me...

Are Cold Medications Safe and Effective? - Short answer: safe, but not any more effective than plenty of fluids and rest.
Using Nutrition to Treat Fibromyalgia - Good nutrition works here too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^