Thursday, April 10, 2008

Humor

So we went grocery shopping today, and in one aisle there was some POP marketing. (That's Point of Purchase marketing for those of you who might not know.) Some red, yellow, and white crackers were popping out of a Ritz box (like shown below) in the center of the aisle, leading you to the Ritz crackers, where there was a big white cracker outline (like below) in which it said in bold white text:

Flaky and
proud of it.

...and then the catch-phrase, "Ritz. Open for fun." And I just wanted to peel it up and take it home with us! I thought we could cover the *Ritz* part with something, and it would be perfect for me! XD


So, anyone in the industry wanna get me that??? ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^