Sunday, April 06, 2008

What to do...

I have this lovely box, and I used to keep small scrapbook embellishments in it from various swaps. Eventually however, it got messy and my collection outgrew the box. So I reorganized it into a larger container, leaving this box empty. Now I have this beautiful box and have no idea what to do with it!

       


Click to enlarge...

It's a tad too small for photos, being less than 3.5" deep and the *shelves* just less than 4" high, and it's not sturdy enough for anything really heavy, since it's just pressboard. I *could* conceivably make a few small scrapbook albums and store them in here, kinda going with the same theme, but I am not sure that's very practical.  I do *not* want to get rid of it, as I not only paid more than I should have for it (even on sale), but I love it!

So what would *you* do with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^