Saturday, March 29, 2008

Still no help...

I've been having trouble posting to both my LJ & Blogger for a while now, and have gone through several days worth of troubleshooting with Semagic to find out the problem is with Blogger. But have you ever tried to report a problem or get some help from these people? Their links are circular! They go around and around until you end up at the Google Group for Blogger Help. Supposedly there are a few actual Blogger employees reading who can help, but anyone can answer your questions. Well, I've posted the same question in 3 different places and not one person has answered.

Here's what I've posted:
When I first started using Semagic, I did so as a way to publish to both my LiveJournal and my Blogger at the same time, and it worked beautifully! Then earlier this month, anything I tried to publish to Blogger from Semagic started posting as a draft.

I have gone through a bunch of troubleshooting with the people at Semagic (you should be able to see those here: http://community.livejournal.com/ljwin32_sema/17152.html?thread=25515...) and they are now telling me I need to report this problem to Blogger.

I've tried to find a place to report a bug, but keep getting directed here instead of to someone directly working for Blogger; so I hope someone can point me in the right direction...


It's so frustrating to read the same FAQs, Help Files, and answers at the Help Group over & over and not find the answers, and be redirected back to the beginning to start looking again...

Nevermind having to do a word verification with every single post and edit... I'm tempted to leave Blogger and find a more customer oriented place to blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^