Thursday, March 20, 2008

Review: Vertigo

Interesting name for a kind of candy, Vertigo, and an interesting concept: a hard-candy lollipop with a big fat milk chocolate side. They only had Chocolate/Strawberry available where I purchased it, but I saw later at another store Chocolate/Caramel and Chocolate/Cookies & Cream as well. Perhaps doing taste tests when I'm sick and can't taste much of anything is a bad idea, but I did it anyway. The chocolate had no flavor, but I expected that, since I couldn't taste a damn thing anyway. However, the hard candy side was very flavorful! I could smell and taste the strawberry and it was so soothing on my sore throat. It was 80 calories, 3 grams of fat, 14 grams of carbs, and no protein, but because of the excellent flavor, despite my handicap, I give this:
2 ears up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^