Saturday, December 18, 2010

30 Days of Me: Days 12 & 13

Yes, I flaked again! Things have been crazy busy here... let's see if I can catch up a little at a time...

Day 01 – Introduce Yourself
Day 02 – Your first love
Day 03 – Your parents
Day 04 – What you ate today
Day 05 – Your definition of love
Day 06 – Your day
Day 07 – Your best friend
Day 08 – A precious item
Day 09 – Your beliefs
Day 10 – What you wore today
Day 11 – Your siblings
Day 12 – What’s in your bag

Omigosh! In my BAG? A majillion things! I'll assume since I went to work today, that you mean the bag I carry with me there. SO! When I left the house this morning, this is what was in my bag:
  • Folder full of lists of things I want to draw, some photo references, and blank bookmarks & postcards to draw on
  • My Happy Book!
  • Notebook for jotting notes down
  • Dragonbreath: Curse of the Were-Wiener (omg hilarious! And easy to read in school...)
  • my clogs
  • Aluminum thermos full of iced peppermint tea
  • Square storage container filled with my lunch
    • ham sammich
    • tiny container of olives
    • small container of pina colada jello
    • some roasted red-pepper corn chips
  • My purse
    • Some feminine hygiene products
    • small bottle of ibuprofin & aleve
    • plastic bag of tissues
    • several old receipts
    • pencil sharpener
    • violet mints
    • Key Lime Pie gum
    • A black pen, a pink pen, a purple pen, a pencil
    • a pencil case of business cards & some more pens & pencils including some crayons
    • my special bag of memories containing several rocks and things from special places
    • my wallet full of several business cards & shoppers club cards, the debit card, several fortunes from cookies, and about 67¢
Day 13 – This week

Whoa it's been kinda crazy. Tons of snow at the beginning of the week, but I still managed to get work every day but Thursday. The days that the different districts closed for snow were days I was scheduled in the other district; so it worked out good! I did have to stay later than normal due to the buses running slow, but it wasn't too bad driving home.

The heater's blower motor started working again after several weeks of some very cold drives, but the coffee maker broke and so did my monitor. Today, there was just a light dusting of snow in the morning and the day has been bright and sunny. I managed to get all my packages out just before the PO closed, leaving just a handful of cards I'd like to mail out, and soon we'll be heading out to a party at church for the kids. Tomorrow will be our usual trip to church and the library barring another blizzard.


Day 14 – Your childhood
Day 15 – Your dreams
Day 16 – Your first kiss
Day 17 – Your favorite memory
Day 18 – Your favorite birthday
Day 19 – Something you regret
Day 20 – Your morning routine
Day 21 – Your job and/or schooling
Day 22 – Something that upsets you
Day 23 – Something that makes you feel better
Day 24 – Something that makes you cry
Day 25 – Your sleeping habits
Day 26 – Your fears
Day 27 – Your favorite place
Day 28 – Something that you miss
Day 29 – Your favorite foods/drinks
Day 30 – Your aspirations

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^