Wednesday, December 08, 2010

30 Days of Me: Day 7 & 8

Day 01 – Introduce Yourself
Day 02 – Your first love
Day 03 – Your parents
Day 04 – What you ate today
Day 05 – Your definition of love
Day 06 – Your day
Day 07 – Your best friend

I totally flaked on this yesterday! I started writing about it in the morning and when I found out school was closed for snow, I just completely flaked! XD

Anyway, my best friend is my love, Jacqueline. She knows me inside and out, frontwards and backwards. She supports me in all decisions, every undertaking, and any way she can. I am so blessed to have her by my side and am grateful for her every day.


Day 08 – A precious item

Of course my love and the kids are the *most* precious things to me, but a precious *item* ... well, I guess it'd have to be this:


Besides being the most valuable thing we own (including the car), it provides me with a creative outlet, as well as allows me to take great photos of my jewelry and art for selling on Etsy.

The computer is a very close second, but I could go to the library or a relatives if I didn't have this one...


Day 09 – Your beliefs
Day 10 – What you wore today
Day 11 – Your siblings
Day 12 – What’s in your bag
Day 13 – This week
Day 14 – Your childhood
Day 15 – Your dreams
Day 16 – Your first kiss
Day 17 – Your favorite memory
Day 18 – Your favorite birthday
Day 19 – Something you regret
Day 20 – Your morning routine
Day 21 – Your job and/or schooling
Day 22 – Something that upsets you
Day 23 – Something that makes you feel better
Day 24 – Something that makes you cry
Day 25 – Your sleeping habits
Day 26 – Your fears
Day 27 – Your favorite place
Day 28 – Something that you miss
Day 29 – Your favorite foods/drinks
Day 30 – Your aspirations

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^