Monday, February 23, 2009

iTC: The Weekend & Today



Goals:
  1. Take one step towards safety.

  2. Create something every day.
So how did I do?

Take one step towards safety:
Again, I've been worrying a lot about things, and trying to distract myself; so I am not sure I accomplished much. I did start filling out an online application for one school district I wouldn't mind working for, but after working on it for several hours, I had to take a break, and I haven't gone back. However, I worked a lot on my school work, going over the requirements, taking pre-assessments, and making sure I'm on schedule. This morning I tackled a really big problem, and I am not sure I handled it perfectly, but it was a huge ordeal, and definitely moved us closer to safety.

Create something every day:
Over the weekend I made a few clay pieces that I haven't had time to paint yet. I have also spent time going through old boxes and finding thing I want to incorporate into my art, but I haven't done anything with them yet.

So, how have you been doing?

The iCiNG Transformation Challenge is brought to you by Gala Darling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^