Tuesday, February 03, 2009

iTC: Today's Progress



Goals:
  1. Take one step towards safety.

  2. Create something every day.
So how did I do?

  1. I am not so sure I accomplished this. I did work another 1/2 day at the same school, but I think my efforts at networking failed. My class was totally out of control, and sending the main disruptors to the principal didn't seem to help. We didn't get through all we should have, and I feel like I made a very poor impression.


  2. I didn't complete it, but I started working on a drawing based on this project (thank you Kali!), only mine will be less like a mandala, and more like mirror images... I might use the water color pencils, but I dunno if I want to use water... We'll see...

    I wish you could see it better...

The iCiNG Transformation Challenge is brought to you by Gala Darling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^