Thursday, August 09, 2007

Swimming

Today we went swimming and there were lots of big waves... it's always strenuous to swim then, but so fun! I am so glad I am not as afraid as I was last year... The waves today were much higher than the waves in this video that Terry took last year. That's Lia, dancing around like a monkey, and Jacqueline & I behind her on the rock letting the waves wash over us. The man with his kids in the background is doing what we all did today, only like I said, the waves were bigger! ^_^



EDIT: You may need to give the video a while to finish "processing" at you-tube before it will show here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^