Sunday, May 28, 2023

Walking into Summer

Monday, May 22nd, 6:33 a.m.

Monday was our anniversary. NINETEEN YEARS! It's hard to believe but the level of trust and support that I have found with Jacqueline is like no other.

Tuesday, May 23rd, 6:39 a.m.

Tuesday was Jacqueline's birthday! Our son & his close friend came for dinner (store-made refrigerator pizza) and one of our daughters made a delicious angel food cake with strawberries and strawberry whipped cream.

Wednesday, May 24th, 6:40 a.m.

The mornings are still chilly, but summer is closing in!

Thursday, May 25th, 6:41 a.m.

I think I've been doing this long enough that I can say for sure that the morning light is indeed helping me fall asleep faster, stay asleep, and wake up better.

Friday, May 26th, 6:41 a.m.

And those few moments of fresh air, bird song, and quiet connection with Jacqueline and nature are like a moving meditation, perhaps helping me handle stress through out the day?

Saturday, May 27th, 6:43 a.m.

Saturday was the first official day of my stay-cation. Still up at our weekday time, and we actually finished our usual errands in record time, despite running into Memorial Day parade and carnival traffic, both coming and going!

Sunday, May 28th, 6:58 a.m.

Today we were up early again, about the usual time, and I feel like I've already done so much!!! This week is going to be awesome -- if it doesn't get too hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^