Sunday, May 14, 2023

Eight Weeks of Morning Walks

Monday, May 8th, 6:41 a.m.

Has it become a habit now? To get up, get dressed, stumble down the steps and down the street...

Tuesday, May 9th, 6:42 a.m.

 Or is it just because the mornings are well lit from the sun and the weather is pleasant?

Wednesday, May 10th, 6:40 a.m.

This week, I chose to post photos all from the same spot.

Thursday, May 11th, 6:40 a.m.

I suppose I am not so careful of on which side of the driveway or how far down it I am, so the sun seems to be in different positions.

Friday, May 12th, 6:37 a.m.

Even without an alarm, I'm waking up at the same time.

Saturday, May 13th, 6:40 a.m.

This morning, though I slept a little later, I still woke up, got dressed, stumbled down the steps and down the street...

Sunday, May 14th, 7:17 a.m.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^