Sunday, May 21, 2023

Two Months Down

Monday, May 15th, 6:40 a.m.

This week, I've chosen to share photos all from the other angle/location I've been sure to capture every day.

Tuesday, May 16th, 6:44 a.m.

This curvy sumac tree, I was beginning to think it would never grow leaves!

Wednesday, May 17th, 6:44 a.m.

But it has sprouted these little palm tree-looking shoots off the top.

Thursday, May 18th, 6:39 a.m.

We actually had a frost on Thursday morning!

Bonus shot: Frost on Red Clover, 6:39 a.m.

The weather's been appropriately seasonable lately though.

Friday, May 19th, 6:42 a.m.

Sometimes sun, sometimes rain, cold nights, warmer days...

Saturday, May 20th, 9:02 a.m.

I think this is latest we've slept since starting this walking habit. 

Sunday, May 21st, 7:41 a.m.

I am eager for more warmth and sun though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^