Sunday, April 20, 2014

52-Week Photo Challenge: Week 34

Hello, my fellow creative photographers!

Welcome to another week in my 52-Week Photo Challenge!

We've just celebrated a beautiful Easter weekend with lots of sunshine and fun with friends & family. I hope you've had just as great a weekend yourselves!

This week's challenge is: SKY

Make the focal point of your photo of be the SKY, or do something creative & interpret the challenge another way!

Here's my favorite of the few I took:

Buds
Click to embiggen!
I've posted a few others I took in the comments on Flickr; feel free to let me know which you like best! I'd love your critiques!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^