Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Daily Dares: Day 47 - 50

Saturday we had our family Valentine's Day Party!  It was fun!  Emma & Scott came with Benji & Kuromi, and even Joseph came!  Everyone got valentines and there were delicious cupcakes and lots of pizza!

Sunday we drove down to Jacqueline's sister's for *her* Valentine's Day Party with the extended family!  More fun!  We got to see Emma & Scott & the grandkids again, and also Jacqueline's parents, as well as her brother & sister and their families.  It was potluck and there was a great assortment of casseroles and Jenny made lots of great desserts!

Yesterday JoAnn & I drove down to Syracuse to help Grandma Marti with the computer, and today has been a laid back relaxing at home kind of day...

But even with all that's been going on, I've been keeping up with my Dares!  Here's the list:
  • Pass one French lesson on Duolingo each day
    Know what might help me?  1. Making a list of masculine & feminine things, and 2. writing out some of the verb conjugation; those are the 2 things I mess up more often than anything.  And also writing words down will the help me remember the accents.

  • Make 7 phone calls per week
    Not *too* bad this week so far. 3/7 have been made.

  • Create a rabbit a day
    This has been fun!  Sketching in places I don't usually, and coming up with stuff without any photo refs...  Sometimes it's great, sometimes it's disaster.  I'll let you decide which is which...  ^o^

    A simple bunny from behind...

    Click to embiggen...

    Anthropomorphized bunny girl... I see this one with splashed of bright orange-red...

    Click to embiggen...

    Sock puppet!  XD

    Click to embiggen...

    Merbun!  Oh my gosh!  I love this one!

    Click to embiggen...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^