Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Daily Dares: Day 36 & 37

Yesterday I kept myself very busy with collaging.  So busy I didn't get to my dares until very late, so today you get 2 days in one!


Click to embiggen...
Today I got to work on my dares straight away, and even managed to complete 50% of my 3 monthly goals! 
  • I called the one local district I've not been getting calls to sub in, and was told that I *am* still on the list they've just not had much need for subs lately.  Relieved that I haven't done anything wrong, but still sad that I'm not getting called so much.
  • Tried to find a number for the personnel office of another local district that I used to sub in, but haven't in a few years, so I could see about subbing again for them, but was only able to find an email.  So I did contact them about that, but haven't heard back, so I am only considering it 1/2 finished.
  • I have begun to work on my final monthly dare, sending out subbing applications for more local districts, by gathering a list of the districts I want to apply to.
And as for my dailies....
  • Pass one French lesson on Duolingo each day
    Completed two lessons on des couleurs.
  • Make 7 phone calls per week
    5 of 7 made, 2 to go!
  • Create a rabbit a day
    Yesterday's crazy quick, I'm-too-tired-too-care bunny in a basket...

    Click to embiggen...
    And today's über cute Mustache bunny!  ^o^

    Click to embiggen...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^