Friday, July 13, 2012

Gratitude

Yesterday I kinda cheated and only *shared* an image for my gratitude post, so today I shall post a bit more...


The image I shared on fb yesterday...


TODAY!  OMG!

I have gratitude for PAINT - I painted some lovely works of art IMHO!

and for JoAnn's help - who helped mostly yesterday with primer coats, but also today with randomness...

and for Lia's en-THU-siasm - even when I am grouchy, she makes me happy...

and for ICE - it was hot, and the ice in the evening in the heat doesn't even get a chance to freeze completely before we're putting it in our drinks!

and cold showers - did I mention it was hot?

and for my CAMERA - even in this humidity, it only gave me a wee bit of trouble with the zooming & focusing...

and POSITIVITY - because life really is great right now, I just need to stop worrying so much!

and soon I will be very grateful for ice cream - gonna have a small bowl mebbe before bed!

and fans - the bed is much closer to them...

and sleeping!  ^o^

GOOD NIGHT!  ???

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^