Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Eight Years

Eight years ago today I embarked on an adventure that took me places I had never even IMAGINED.  I learned things about myself I didn't know, I pushed past limits, and discovered new ways of making things work.  All because of one beautiful shining woman...

Jacqueline.

She pushes me to be my best, challenging old habits and ways of thinking, and supporting me even when I'm *not* my best.  Without her, my life would be so much emptier.

I am so blessed and humbled by her love and cannot wait to see all the adventures the next eight years and beyond will bring...


Click for awesomeness!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it has been so long! I wish you tons of more anniversaries. Hugs to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! This is the best anniversary presetn I could have gotten! I love you, and look forward to my future with you too!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^